
Dan found some Kanye sunglasses! He didn't buy them though ;) We also saw the Sealion show! We were just walking by just before it started and got a pretty good view. They were first showing this cute little Penguin. You can just barley see him in this picture if you look close.
And here's a shot of the two seals that they had. One of them was HUGE! They did some pretty nice tricks too.
After the shopping, Dan had a DJ show to do to help out one of his friends from Edmonton. That's pretty much why we took the trip in the first place. We headed home after the show (Friday night).
I went back to work on Monday morning and finished my month end duties only to then find out that I was being laid-off. Wow, from such a fun weekend to this?! They just didn't have any work for me to do, and they couldn't see anymore coming in the future. I know that they really didn't want it to come to this, but they had no other option. I don't even blame them. They took my iPhone and everything. I think I miss my phone the most. My whole life was on there and it was taken away from me in a matter of minutes! I had Dan come back to pick me up. So now here we are, both of us are looking for a job. If anyone reading this knows of any positions, PLEASE let me know. For both Dan and I. It has always seemed that lately, right when we think we're doing ok, and getting that much closer to buying a house, something like this happens. I know that we've just got to fight through it and know that everything will work out in the end.
And here's a shot of the two seals that they had. One of them was HUGE! They did some pretty nice tricks too.
After the shopping, Dan had a DJ show to do to help out one of his friends from Edmonton. That's pretty much why we took the trip in the first place. We headed home after the show (Friday night).
I went back to work on Monday morning and finished my month end duties only to then find out that I was being laid-off. Wow, from such a fun weekend to this?! They just didn't have any work for me to do, and they couldn't see anymore coming in the future. I know that they really didn't want it to come to this, but they had no other option. I don't even blame them. They took my iPhone and everything. I think I miss my phone the most. My whole life was on there and it was taken away from me in a matter of minutes! I had Dan come back to pick me up. So now here we are, both of us are looking for a job. If anyone reading this knows of any positions, PLEASE let me know. For both Dan and I. It has always seemed that lately, right when we think we're doing ok, and getting that much closer to buying a house, something like this happens. I know that we've just got to fight through it and know that everything will work out in the end.





2 comments:
I was in west ed last week too! Last Tuesday. I also saw the sea lion show cute little guys huh.
I hope you guys have good luck looking for new jobs! that isn't fun at all.
Aww I am so sorry Kelly! That is devistating! I really hope you guys finding something soon! I will keep my eyes and ears open. and also keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment