Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it has already come and gone. Time flies!
The day was ok. It was a Monday morning to start things off, so not the greatest. I was super busy at work all day. I even worked through my lunch and a little over time. I didn't want to have to stay too late because I knew that Dan had something planned. He didn't tell me what it was, but I knew we were going to go out for dinner. So after I got home, he told me to "look nice" for dinner, because sometimes it's fun to dress up. Then he told me we were going to Arby's. Just like how Puddy and Elaine off of Seinfeld always go on dates to Arby's, and Elaine gets the Roast Beef. Too funny! So we were on the road headed downtown, and we ended up going to the Calgary Tower for dinner!! Don't get me wrong, I've been to the Calgary Tower before, but never to eat there. So many people have told me that they would take me, and they never did. You know who you are. I was so excited! We got an awesome booth so that both of us were facing the window the whole time. We even spotted the building that we live in!
I had the Pork, and Dan got the Chicken. Both meals were so delicious... and expensive. We spent a lot there, and we didn't even get dessert or fancy drinks. But it was fun to do for our special occasion. I love you Dan!
No comments:
Post a Comment