Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Update

These are ultrasound pictures that were taken when I was 9 weeks and 5 days along. I am now 16 weeks and 3 days, so the baby looks a lot different from these pictures, but I thought I would share them anyways.







I still haven't taken any belly pictures. I really wish we had already because time seems to be flying by and my tummy is growing SO FAST! Everyday at work I hear people commenting on how fast I'm growing, and then they try and tell me that I'm not that big. Ummm, I'm only 16.5 weeks. Other people only start showing at this stage, and I've been showing for a couple months now. But I know it runs in my family to start showing early and get really big.. Oh the things I have to look forward to! I know it's all worth it though.

May 11th is the day that we find out what gender this baby is! We are super excited and would like to know what you think we will be having? Please comment or vote!

1 comment:

Fernandez Family said...

Congratulations Kelly and Dan! I had kinda heard from the older folks but haven't seen you recently to give our best wishes in person. We are excited for you guys and can't wait to hear more of your news. Hope you and your bun are doing well!
Mat & Tanya