It's hard to believe that my boy is 4 months old! And that means another doctor's appointment and...shots. We had the doctor's appointment yesterday and he checked out just great! Their weigh scale was a bit wonky so we waited until today to find out his weight at his shots appointment. Casper is now 17lbs 12oz and 28 inches long! Everyone that sees him comments on how he's so big. It's mostly his height that they can't believe.
Casper did better than last time at his shots appointment. This time I thought I might try some emla cream on his thighs to numb them a bit, but I don't know if I did it right. The nurse did the first shot and he didn't make a sound. But then the second and third shot came and he didn't like that too much. However, he screamed a lot more last time! I just feel so bad that I have to put him through that, but I know it's for the best. I'm just happy that's over...until his 6 month shots!
My little boy is growing so fast! He now can roll over from his front to his back (sometimes I have to remind him how to), he laughs so much especially with daddy, he has found his thumb in the last couple weeks, and he's definitely starting to teeth. He loves to play in his excersaucer and really enjoys his naps. We took him swimming for his first time at Southland Leisure Centre on January 31 and he loved it! But we forgot to snap a picture of him there. He is now obsessed with his feet. He loves to grab them and watch them kicking in the air. It's just so cute!
He is such a happy baby and I love him so much! I'm trying to spend as much time with him as I can because they really do grow up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment