Today was Casper's first time going to the Calgary Zoo! I know it seems a bit late, but we've tried to plan a zoo trip at least 5 times and every time we plan for it, it pours! So I thought we might just have to go as a "spur-of-the-moment". Well, today I got a call from my nephew and they were already at the Zoo! My other sister was coming along as well, so I thought this would be a perfect time to go!
I haven't been to the Calgary Zoo for years, so a lot has changed. Including paying for parking?! When did that happen? And the entrance is completely different! I bought myself a Zoo Pass so now I can take Casper as many times as we want! We didn't get through a whole lot of the Zoo because we had quite a bit of kids with us, but Dan and I are hoping to take Casper again this Saturday. So if it rains that day, you'll know why.
We met my sisters at the hippos and the giraffes, then we saw some gorillas, zebras, pigs, lions, kangaroos, and lots more. I took a few pictures of the ones that I got a somewhat good shot with.
Then of course as the day was coming to an end, it started to rain. Oh well I guess, that's what we get for living in Calgary.
2 comments:
You have to pay for parking? Well why should we be surprised...it's calgary. Next thing we know we're gonna have to pay to park at the mall.
Your little boy looks so much like his dad by the way!
AHHHH DISCO DAN!!! How are you? I saw your blog on Emily's site and had to come say hi! You have a beautiful family and your little Casper is too cute!!! Glad you are doing so well!!! my blog is cooperchill.blogspot.com
Post a Comment