Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Our first turkey dinner was with the Glenn's on Sunday night. The food was amazing! We had turkey AND ham. We celebrated with Dan's parents, Spence and Laurie and their three boys and also Will and Heather and their three girls! Will and Heather live in Lethbridge and don't normally make it to gatherings like this, so it was so great to have them there with us.

As mentioned before, we had our Olsen Thanksgiving dinner on Monday after Casper's birthday party. First we took some beautiful family pictures outside and then came back into the church to feast! We had so much food, but it was all so delicious! Since our family is getting so big, it was nice to have the church building to ourselves and not cramped up in someone's house. It was especially nice for the kids to run around! We were so lucky to have everyone in our family there, well, everyone except for Kimberly because she is on her mission. Speaking of which, she just got transferred to Newfoundland! Here is a little preview of the photos that we took before dinner. I edited my favorite ones.

Glenn Family

Amanda

Arlen

Bourne Family

Dykes Family

Mason Family

Olsen Family (minus Kimberly)

Our Family (minus Kimberly)

Kimberly in Newfoundland!
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful and big family. I love my family, I love Dan's family, and I love our family. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: