One of the plays...
The half-time game.
After the half-time game.
Another play...
Eaten.
Old Lady?
YMCA
An amazing shot!
Dan and I at the end of the show.
I know that was a lot of videos, but we really had a good time! A great date idea for sure! Thank you Dan for always surprising me with fun times that make great memories :)
3 comments:
I went too!!! haha it was so fun. my favourite part was when he had that lady kiss him and then he kissed her husband...lol
I loved that part too! That poor guy, first his wife kisses some black guy, and then he gets kissed by him too! Two of guys' worse nightmares. Too bad we didn't run into each other there!
Karley and I went a few years ago when they came to Lethbridge. We were 2nd row on the floor. It was awesome!!!
Post a Comment