I talked Dan into letting me get a kitten. So he let me get one as my anniversary gift from him! She is soooo adorable! She has an extra toe on each paw, so it looks like she has little mittens on her front feet. She is an orange and white Tabby with black markings on her head and back (Calico). I really can't get enough of her! Chester was a bit uneasy when we first brought her home on Saturday. We heard him actually hiss, and he never hisses. But now that it's been a few days, they are inseparable, and Chester is back to not hissing. Izzie follows Chester around all day and she's so interested in what he'll do next. I think Chester is pretty happy now that he has someone to play with when we're not home. Izzie also is getting used to Gunther. She wasn't too sure about him at first, but they are doing just fine now.
1 comment:
Awwwww, she's a cutie!! I'd steal her from you but hubbie would have an issue with that!! *grin*
Post a Comment