Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 Month Mark

I have now been working at Sterling Homes for 3 months as of today. I can't believe it's been that long already! It sure doesn't feel like I'm still new here, I know my way around pretty good I think. It's just weird to think that it's been 3 whole months since I came in on my first day.

My parents and my sister Kimberly came by yesterday to see where I worked. That was a nice pick-me-up. Lately I have felt so distant from my side of the family. I don't know exactly what it is, but I don't like it. It was nice to see them for that short visit.

Izzie also just passed her 3 month birthday as of two days ago. She seems to be growing up so fast, but she's still really tiny. Over the month that she's lived with us, we have learned that she has an obsession with feet and shoes. Maybe it's because her feet have an extra toe on them? Her and Chester get along great... for the most part. We haven't seen them really fighting to actually hurt the other, but they do play fight pretty rough sometimes. Izzie and Gunther, well that's another story. All of the animals share the same room at night, and Izzie learned how to climb up Gunther's cage and hang out with him all night. Sure it was funny at first, but lately Gunther has been a little more attracted to her if you know what I mean. Gunther is not fixed, and neither is Izzie. We don't want to have anything happen just incase. So we had to board up the top of Gunther's cage, which I don't think he likes at all. Now it seems that he gets even less attention from everyone because he's all covered up. Hopefully we won't have to do this for too much longer.

2 comments:

Melissa Manville said...

What would happen if they did mate? cuz Gunther is a bunny right? half cat half bunny?

~*kElLy*~ said...

I don't even want to know lol!
Yes, Gunther is a bunny.
Izzie still loves to go in there and lays down on her back, she's flaunting it that's for sure!