1. Once again... buy a house! More so stick to a budget to get to this goal.

2. Get back into shape, and eat healthier.


3. Develop a closer relationship with Heavenly Father.

4. Develop a closer relationship with Dan.

5. Spend more time with family, especially with those I don't see very often.


6. Keep in touch with friends, old and new.


7. Up keep our living space better.

8. Be happy. Don't let little things stress me out.

9. Find what I'm good at and stick with it.

10. This one is a 'personal' goal, and it kind of depends on if #1 works out...maybe not. I don't want to jinx it.

2. Get back into shape, and eat healthier.


3. Develop a closer relationship with Heavenly Father.

4. Develop a closer relationship with Dan.
5. Spend more time with family, especially with those I don't see very often.


6. Keep in touch with friends, old and new.


7. Up keep our living space better.

8. Be happy. Don't let little things stress me out.

9. Find what I'm good at and stick with it.

10. This one is a 'personal' goal, and it kind of depends on if #1 works out...maybe not. I don't want to jinx it.
1 comment:
I concur :)
Post a Comment