Monday, August 30, 2010

The Waiting Game Begins

Today is my first day without going to work. My boss was nice enough to let me have the last two days of August off! I have worked for Sterling Homes since June 15th, 2009, and it sure has flown by fast! I will miss working there, but it's sure nice to know that if I don't have a good night's sleep, I don't have to worry about waking up early to go to work! As of today, I am 35 weeks along, and still as big as ever. I get so many comments on how big I really am, people are shocked when they hear my due date. I get it people...I know that I'm huge!


This is me one day shy of 33 weeks.

Earlier this month, on Friday August 13th, my co-workers surprised me with a baby shower! It was so nice of them to do that, and it was my very first baby shower too! Here is a look at all that I got. It was pretty hard to display everything!




Clothes


Much needed accessories


Very cute balloons


My Favorite gift, a Coach diaper bag!

1 comment:

Marni & James said...

I think you look great Kelly! It looks to me that it is all baby :)