I absolutely love my baby! He slept 8 to 10 hours for three nights in a row this week. And before that he was sleeping about 6 to 8 hours. I know not all babies are like this so fast, but I'm just so happy that mine is! I just hope it continues and I didn't jinx it with this post...
Casper is growing so fast it's really hard to keep up. He must have had a few growth spurts lately because now all of a sudden none of his clothes don't fit! On the the next size I guess...3-6 months. I'm sad to see him not fitting his cute clothes anymore, but he has so many cute ones in this size I'm excited to see him in them.
He is holding his head up really well now. He tends to only get wobbly when he's been propped up for awhile, or when he's getting excited about something or smile lots he'll bury his face into my shoulder. I just love it! It always puts a smile on my face!
I guess all this sleeping means that he's been growing a lot. I'm sad to see my big baby get even bigger, but I love seeing all of the new things he's learning. I just hope he knows how much we love him, even when he's crying or screaming. How can you not love this boy??

1 comment:
Such a cutie! Can't believe he is sleeping that long for you! That's awesome.
Post a Comment