Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally

I am happy to announce that Dan got a new job! This one isn't like any other that Dan has had in the past. With this job he actually is going to be using his Marketing Degree that he got almost 2 years ago! I knew Dan would find something, but no one expected it to take this long for him to find something decent. He worked so hard to find a job that he actually had a future in. He applied everyday and had so many interviews. It seemed like he was always just barely not cutting it because of his lack of experience. But where is he supposed to gain experience when no one will hire him?! I'm just glad that viscous cycle is over with!

Dan is now employed as a recruiter for Eagle Professional Resources Inc. It's located in downtown Calgary and Dan tells me that it's a younger company too. I'm so excited for him and I'm so proud of him! All of that hard work has payed off. No more being frustrated and feeling stuck. I can't wait to see what future we will have now that we know that things will be more secure. I'm especially excited to have my husband working only during the day and only on weekdays! Finally!

I love you so much Dan, and I am grateful for all that you do for our family.


2 comments:

Marni & James said...

Aww thats awesome! So glad he finally found one!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!!