This was the first New Years Eve that Dan didn't have to do a show! We didn't really know what we were going to do to celebrate until pretty last minute. We ended up going out to eat at Five Guys with Dan's cousins and their wives and kids (Kyle & Pam with Leah, and Steve & Naomi with Tristan). There were just us three couples and I think we all had such a fun night! After we ate we went to Steve and Naomi's house and snacked and played PictionaryMan, and Wii. We visited and laughed so much that night! We really shouldn't wait that long to do that again! Funny enough, none of the kids wanted to go to bed either. Oh well, it's New Years!
I don't really have that many New Years resolutions this year. I still want a house, but first we need Dan to get a good steady job. I'm mostly just excited for what 2011 has in store for us. I hope this year is filled with good luck and success for not only me and my family but for everyone! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment