Christmas morning we got up and got ready for church. It was actually really nice going to church on Christmas Day. We were able to feel the spirit more and hear the great talks given. Plus, it was nice to have only one hour of church! Our ward started at 9:00am, which worked out perfectly because afterwards we went home to put Casper down because he still wasn't feeling great, then we opened our gifts, then we went to my sister Jodie's house to see Kimberly on skype! It was so nice to see her and chat with her. It was so different from the Mother's Day phone call because I only got about 30 seconds to talk to her. This time we actually had a conversation! And she was able to see Casper and how much he's grown since she last saw him in February. After that we went to Dan's parents' place to spend the rest of Christmas Day there. We had a delicious dinner and visited with each other. Grandpa Reese was there along with Spence, and Laurie and their boys. Of course Jackie and David and their little Sophia was there too. They left to go back home the next day. But we found out while they were here that they are expecting again in July! Congrats to the Gipson family! We are so excited for you!
Christmas night, we went to bed late. Which I wish we went to bed earlier because at 2:00am we were woken up once again by Casper screaming! He puked again.. I was hoping that it was all over with because he didn't puke all Christmas Day, but I guess not. Casper didn't really eat anything for the next couple days because whenever he would it would most likely come back up. I felt so bad! This boy loves to eat, and now he's scared to eat! However, now that a week has passed, he seems to be better. It's still not to nice coming out the other end, but it's better that what it was! I hope Casper doesn't remember much from this Christmas because if he does, he might not like Christmas next year. Here is to Christmas 2012 being a whole lot better!


No comments:
Post a Comment