
(Picture stolen from Facebook.)
The next day was our ward's Primary Presentation. So that means Dan and I actually had to be on time for church because we had to sit in the choir seats with our class the whole meeting. We didn't like the idea that we had to "babysit" our class for the entire 3 hours of church that day, but we got through it...barely. As for the Presentation, it went so smoothly! The kids really did a great job, and I know that their parents were proud of them. The theme for Primary for the year 2008 was I am a Child of God. I hope our class really took away the lessons we taught them throughout the year, or just remember certain things in our classes. I'm going to miss our little class of 2 girls and 1 boy as the new year is creeping closer, but I am excited for me to teach the 3 boys in the Sunbeams Class as we used to teach them all in one class at the beginning of 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment