I have started to notice my moods around the different seasons of the year. I really wish I could be a happy person all year 'round, but it starts to get harder for me when winter hits. I guess I'm just a big suck when it comes to cold weather. I just don't enjoy it. But when spring time and summer hits and everything starts to turn green and blossom, I am outgoing and happy! I think I'm living in the wrong city for me to be like this. The Calgary winters can get so brutal and long, and the summers fly by so fast if you blink you'll miss out. Thank goodness for the Christmas Season! It gives me a little break in the "winter mood" to be happy and excited for family and the reminder of what Christmas is all about. I'm hoping this winter won't be so bad because of the late start we had with the first snowfall. If you think about it, Christmas is only 38 more days away! So I apologize in advance for the bad moods I may be in for the winter months, I'm trying to work on it!
2 comments:
Speaking of Christmas, I have your name this year, and since it seems that you already have something to get rid of all your boogers, I'm not sure what I should get you.
Maybe one of these to help you through the icy winter:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1061528/The-human-airbag-protect-elderly-fall-700-pop.html
I don't know how you come across these things...
I will let you know once I find something that you can get me for Christmas. Even Dan has no idea what to get me yet. I don't know what I really want this year.
Post a Comment